Front End Developer
2016 to Current
Contributes to a Scrum development team to determine solutions for product goals and takes responsibility to meet the goals of 2- week sprints.
Writes e2e unit and functional tests with Jasmine and Selenium/IDE. Integrates public and private RESTful APIs.
Diligently commits work to GitHub and submits detailed pull requests for review. Utilizes agile board to document project progress and bugs through YouTrack.
2013 to 2015
- Serves as a point of contact for e-commerce customers and retail stockists; fullls customers orders
- Creates content for social media platforms Facebook, Twitter, and Youtube (created a video with over 113,500 views)
- Designs all brand visual identity: logo, product packaging, mailing, one-sheets, brochures, yers, digital ad creatives
- Built and manages an e-commerce platform and website using Wordpress + HTML- Writes and designs bimonthly promotional marketing email campaign to over 1,000 subscribers
- Represents brand at industry expositions and events coordinates booth setup and display, assembles handout materials
Lazare Kaplan International Inc.
Corporate Compliance and Social Responsibility Assistant 2013 to 2015 - Maintained the Compliance Ocers calendar; arranged appointments and meetings, prepares correspondence and email
- Conducted research on precious metal and stone vendors to report Due Diligence for Responsible Supply Chains
- Built social and ethical responsibility reports for UN Global Compact, Dodd Frank evaluation, Responsible Jewelry Council